Financial support of upto £10,280 available to students starting in 17/18 for postgraduate studies
Students who have commenced their studies this September 2017 can apply to the students loan company for a loan of upto £10,280 to pay for their postgraduate Master’s degree.
The loan amount is paid to the student and it is entirely left upto the student if they choose to pay for the tuition fees with the said amount or utilise the same towards the living costs.
About the loan
- Available to all UK nationals (and those with settled status in the UK) & to EU citizens as well.
- Applicants need to be aged under 60 on the first day of the academic year of the course.
- Available to full-time as well as part-time post graduate Master’s programmes (Minimum 50% intensity requirement for part-time courses).
- Paid directly to the student & student can utilise the amount towards tuition fees or living costs, no questions asked.
Applications for 17/18 are open already, so hurry before it is too late!
You will not be eligible to apply for the loan if …
- You began your Master’s study prior to the 2016/17 academic year.
- You are eligible to apply for a healthcare bursary, or are in receipt of a social work bursary from NHS, DHSSPS or SAAS.
- You already hold a Master’s qualification or an equivalent of a higher education qualification.
For more information please log on to the government website.
We wish you the best!